Legal Disclaimer & Terms of Service
By purchasing coaching services from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientelle, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, we will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
- No Guarantees of Income or of Any Kind.My role is to support and assist you in reaching your goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular business result or income increase or level. You accept and understand that results differ by each individual. Each individual’s business success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, motivation, and a whole list of other additional factors. As with any business-related program or service that you purchase, your results may vary and will be based on many variables. Therefore, no guarantees can be made. Any earnings or income statements or examples shown through our Website, Programs, Products and Services are only estimates of what might be possible for you. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of our Website, Programs, Products or Services. You agree that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Website, Programs, Products and Services. You are solely responsible for your results.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.